- Understand the techniques used in basic ethical hacking activities.
- Provide candidates with understanding of knowledge in assessing host and common network services.
- Gain hands on experience with a variety of basic tools applicable to all phases of an ethical hacking engagement.
- Gain valuable insight into CCASP certifications.
- This course will cover penetration testing techniques against Windows and Linux networks. It will cover the penetration testing lifecycle.
- Understand what types of security vulnerability may exist on a network. Learn how to use a vulnerability scanner quickly find issues. Explore vulnerabilities in system, operation, services.
- The course will introduce participants to methodologies and tools used throughout the phases of a penetration test and how to use them effectively.
- The content of this programme is designed to help participants prepare for the CCASP CRT examination and will cover a significant portion of the syllabus.