The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the HKSAR Government in 2000 with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to provide the following consultancy services:
- To handle all facets of IT & Facilities and HRM including personnel administration, promotion, disciplinary matters, recruitment; corporate goverance, including NDAs and conflict of interest guidelines and supporting Boards and Committees by drafting papers and minutes of meetings and related company secretarial duties.
- Has leadership experience in the HR management and administration of a complex organization in technology industry/public sector.
- Experience in organization development in R&D organization is advantageous. Experience in a high tech company and public sector a big plus.
- A result-oriented problem solver and collaborator with strong organization acumen.
- Proven track record of change management, capacity building, and people engagement.
- Live ASTRI values.
- Oversee administrative functions including board secretariat, human resources, public affairs, information technology, facilities, and administrative support to ensure their effective and efficient daily operation;
- Work with members from ASTRI Board, ITC, and ASTRI Senior Managment on HR task force matters;
- Streamline administrative procedures; and
- Ad hoc projects assigned by CEO