- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office;
- Prepare the group consolidation accounts;
- Assist in tax filing, budgetary control, resources planning and financial analysis;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax advisors;
- Support the Government annual resources allocation exercises;
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to subordinates;
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. CPA, ACCA) with degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Ideally 5 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in public sector, candidates with less experiences will also be considered
- Big 4 managerial experience is a definite advantage;
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations;
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism;
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application opens until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.