- System requirement and feature analysis.
- Tools development and writing test plan/test case and testing execution/report.
- Bug tracking and documentation for development products.
- Internal/External technical product demonstration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in software development and testing.
- Be familiar with R&D development process is a plus.
- Knowledge in Android/Linux based smart/portable electronic product, shell scripts programming and UI/UX design is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.