- Responsible for R&D on computer vision/ image processing/ machine learning/ deep learning algorithms.
- Image processing algorithm research and development for 2D/ 3D applications.
- Code implementation and optimization.
- Perform independent R&D works including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Develop and implement software/ SDKs based on algorithms.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering / Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Good understanding on image processing, computer vision and machine learning is a must.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming with OpenCV, experience with QT/VS IDE is a plus.
- Familiar with deep learning framework (Tensorflow, Theano, Torch and Caffe) is a plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++, Python on Windows and Linux platform, with GPU programming is a plus.
- Experience in application software development on industrial application.
- Strong problem-solving skills, fast learner and passionate in learning new technology.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.