- Cultivate corporate culture through employee communications;
- Plan and develop communication strategies for the company;
- Develop content for various online & offline channels including external and internal communications initiatives;
- Create ASTRI’s narratives by coordinating closely technology divisions, marketing, HR and other departments.
- Manage the execution of local and overseas VIP visits and major corporate events;
- Identify and maximize speaking opportunities to enhance ASTRI’s profile in the public;
- Build and enhance company’s reputation, especially in time of crisis;
- Collaborate with external and internal departments to ensure all campaigns and programs are aligned and in a coordinated approach.
- Degree or above in PR/communications, event management, journalism, marketing, translations or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years’ working experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications – either in a public/private corporate environment or in an agency, ideally from the technology sector;
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager;
- Possess good writing and communications skills with media, government officials and influencers;
- Expert in internal communications;
- Expert in organizing and managing events such as staff townhalls and ad-hoc projects;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Pleasant, independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure;
- Microsoft Office competency;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable). Application opens until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.