- Coordinate the planning and execution of ITF R&D projects at corporate level, from proposal preparation to post-project evaluation, including but not limited to project planning, project vetting, progress and final project reporting, project documents preparation for committee meetings, business cases reviews and collaborations.
- Support the establishment and operation of contract research projects through business case reviews, financial status monitoring or other means.
- Facilitate the communications between R&D Technology Divisions (TDs) and Core Competence Groups (CCGs) and other entities/organizations, such as Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) and Technology Committee (TC), in handling various project planning and management matters.
- Work with internal administrative departments such as accounting departments, human resource department, business development department, technology marketing department on project development matters.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant areas.
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, or 5+ years for PhD.
- Experience in management of government-funded R&D project or public-sector funded R&D project is an advantage.
- With professional certification of Project Management Professional (PMP)® or PRINCE2® Practitioner is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.