- Self-dependent to develop/implement embedded firmware for power electronics products, such as wireless power transfer system, digitally controlled power modules, etc.
- Work with development team on GUI and ATE software development.
- Work with development team to ensure the system performance according to specifications and quality requirements.
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate proposal drafting.
- Bachelor degree with 6 years of experience in Power Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Skilful in MCU embedded system programming (Assembly, C/C++, C#, Java or LabVIEW) is a must.
- Hands-on experience in DSP programming for digital power supplies/converters/inverters is preferable.
- Experienced in GUI development/ATE software development/ database design and datalogging is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in ARM Cortex chipset family and Eclipse GCC/IAR environment is a plus.
- Proficiency in low level driver development, testing and system optimization is a plus.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.