- Participate in software development of financial data analytics platform and other big data analytics projects.
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and vendors and customers in developing client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in backend development and deployment.
- Experience in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark is a plus.
- Knowledge in blockchain and consensus algorithm is a plus.
- Passion in learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.