- Performs software R&D on SD-WAN related technologies with focus on cloud-based multi-site architecture, AI based application detection and TCP/HTTP Optimization and to work closely with our customers and partners on commercializing the technologies.
- Develop hands-on experience and know-hows in cloud based technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka), application/networking protocols to build scalable cloud base software systems.
- Liaise and work with customers and other team members customer requirements and features and commercialization professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications with 6+ years working experience; or Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience; or PhD holder in related area. Less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Hands-on experiences of Unix/Linux.
- Programming skills on C or Go programming language.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network stacks and Congestion Control.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, OpenDaylight is a plus.
- Knowledge of Big Data/Machine Learning is a plus.
- R&D/hands-on experiences of Kubernetes is a plus for Senior Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP network stacks and Congestion Control is a plus.
- Knowledge/hands-on experiences on DPDK or VPP is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.