- Responsible for schematics and layout design of mixed signal IC, including all facets of design flow, from schematics to layout, from initial floor-planning to final verification.
- Develop new building blocks to cater for the requirements for speed, area and power consumption.
- Develop new design technique and solutions for low power and highspeed applications.
- Work with team members and possess the ability to work closely with management team to meet or exceed design schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3+ years relevant experience or PhD in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer.
- Extensive experiences in mixed signal IC design, strong background in IO library or standard cell design will be a plus.
- Familiar with Cadence/Mentor/Synopsys EDA tools; strong capability in programming using language such as Verilog, Skill, or TCL (Tool Command Language).
- Good experiences in mixed signal IC design such as PLL and ADC.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team work player.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.