- Machine-learning algorithm research and implementation for industrial vision application.
- Building C/C++/Python software and libraries for machine learning applications.
- Maintenance of workstations and clusters for deep learning.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of experience, or master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in computer science / mathematics or related fields. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Strong programming skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms and experience in deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Pytouch or Caffe.
- Familiar with daily Linux operations like compilation, networking, account management, etc.
- Familiarity with algorithms for industrial image/optics applications is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.