- Development computer vision algorithms including image quality enhancement, feature detection, object recognition, machine learning, etc.
- Code implementation, debugging and optimization.
- Data analytics and data preparation for machine learning on different applications.
- Cooperate with team members and provide system integration solution.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- Familiar with algorithm development in C/C++ and OpenCV on Windows and Linux platforms, MATLAB, and Python, Tensorflow with GPU programming is a plus.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.