- Perform R&D on latest Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system, with objective to deploy commercial trials and roll-outs in the market in partnership with industry leaders in this area.
- Software development and system integration on next generation end-to-end Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system (including in-vehicle gateway, virtualized, cloud-based vehicle device and data management platform, front-end interfaces).
- Research and build up know-how and hands-on experience in
- Latest pre 5G/5G V2X network and system architecture standards.
- Communicating and supporting customers for commercialization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Experience in C++/C/Java programming.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, Python, TensorFlow would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Embedded System, CAN, RTK-GPS, GIS would be a plus.
- Candidate with experience/knowledge in vehicle (electronics/mechanics in cars), vehicle driving experience and/or valid Hong Kong driving license would be a plus for the occasional car driving and operation for testing V2X technologies.
- Fluent in English good written and oral communication skills; Putonghua oral communication skills is preferred.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.