- Design and develop an embedded hardware system for next generation display technology – head mounted display (HMD), head up display (HUD), projection on surface (POS) and others sensing devices.
- Design and implement embedded firmware, and design embedded system schematic and PCB layout.
- Work with R&D team to carry out the system development.
- Prepare technical documentation including product specifications, design reviews and technical reports.
- Support technology promotion in exhibition/conference/workshop.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical/ Computer Engineering with at least 6 years of experience, Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in components sourcing, embedded system circuit design, PCB layout, target board bring up and troubleshooting.
- Experiences in embedded system programming is a plus.
- Experiences in device driver porting is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.