- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Develop and implement software, SDKs, tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for computer vision applications, including feature extraction, feature detection, template matching, clustering, dimension reduction, classification, data mining, etc.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D reconstruction, object recognition.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development.
- Experience with C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code.
- Experience with building and productionizing software system structure for industry application.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.