- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Contribute to the highly motivated, passionate Computer Vision team.
- Collaborate with other computer vision team members to make our technologies.
- Tackle hard and exciting 3D reconstruction challenges.
- Build and improve upon our core 3D reconstruction pipeline.
- Be an expert on 3D reconstruction with a deep understanding of our technology.
- Characterize and quantify the performance of the vision system.
- Debug and optimize existing and new code, research and prototype new approaches.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D metrology & reconstruction, 3D point cloud processing and 2D/3D object recognition.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development.
- Experience with C/C++/ Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code.
- Experience with building and productionizing software system structure for industry application.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.