- Develop analysis algorithm to extract chemical information from the optical spectrum (e.g. Raman/NIR adsorption).
- Work with the optical team to develop control software for optical system.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3+ year relevant experience or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Engineer.
- Familiarity with C, Matlab, LABVIEW and/or other programming languages.
- Experience with statistics and chemometric modeling using multivariate analysis such as PLS/SIMCA/PCA, etc.
- Experience in advanced signal and data processing and interpretation for spectroscopy.
- Experience in spectroscopic/optics instrumentation is beneficial.
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView and/or other programming languages is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.