- Work with hardware engineers to develop AI (artificial intelligence) device driver and application.
- Implementing and optimizing visual intelligence algorithms in firmware.
- Participating in visual intelligence system design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experienced in ARM chip family, Linux driver development, and video in/out drivers.
- Development experiences in camera interfaces, high-speed I/O, general interfaces (UART and I2C) drivers.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and code optimization.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.