- System algorithms research and development on Deep Reinforcement Learning for industrial applications in robotics and automation.
- Develop and implement Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms on OpenAI Gym supported CPU/GPU-based computing systems.
- Follow the system engineering process to develop high quality modules/system/platforms.
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in TensorFlow, Caffee, Torch, Theano, CUDA and OpenAI Gym and related Deep Learning framework is a plus.
- Experience in C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: email@example.com Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.