- Develop compelling PoC’s and solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data analytics.
- Apply machine learning, deep learning techniques for a variety of modeling and relevance problems.
- Meet customers to understand their requirements and translate them into mathematic modelling.
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C++, Python, R or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning packages (e.g., scikit-learn, Tensorflow, caffe, PyTorch) is a plus.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Passion in learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.