- Conduct algorithm research and development in video processing and analytics for object detection/tracking, text segmentation/extraction, and semantics generation,
- Cooperate with team members and provide video analytics system integration solution for various customers and applications including surveillance, retailing, and manufacturing.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Strong experience in multimedia (speech/image/video) processing and machine learning.
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++ and Deep Learning frameworks.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.