- Responsible for the strategic planning and leading of ASTRI’s R&D directions in the area of Intelligent Software and Systems to support ASTRI’s R&D focus in Intelligence, Connectivity, and Trust and ASTRI’s initiatives for Fintech and Smart City etc.
- Lead team to define technology roadmap and conduct research and development projects in intelligent software and systems related directions.
- Build team competencies in technology innovations, provide valuable R&D solutions to internal and external customers with intelligent software and systems needs.
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related disciplines. PhD preferred with at least 10 years hands-on experience in the lead of R&D projects relating to Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong track record in conducting R&D activities relating to Artificial Intelligence.
- Substantial experiences in managing multicultural R&D team.
- Experience in applying and managing ITC funding is a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and communications, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are plus.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.