- Work closely with business developer and technical leader to facilitate partnership and customer deals.
- Work with technical leader to define project scope and detailed planning for the resources, tasks, deliverables, milestone schedule and prepare materials for new project proposals.
- Work with technical leader to monitor the project execution, update project status, generate progress report to management team.
- Manage all project funds and budgeted project expenditures according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate customers, internal departments and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- In charge of project budget control, procurement, quality assurance and other administrative work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years of experience.
- 3+ years project management experience is highly preferred.
- Experience/knowledge in material engineering or electrical engineering is highly preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across engineering, design, marketing, and business development.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in applying for government funded scheme/projects is a big plus.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Good command of spoken/written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available preferred.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.