- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Research on operation analysis and conduce experiment.
- Develop concept with user experience consideration.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Engineering, Biomedical, Mathematics, science or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Experience in develop experiment and writing technical report.
- Experience in operation analysis and research methodology.
- Experience in computer tools.
Please send your application to email@example.com with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.