- For the research and development of advance optical system design and prototyping, including imaging/non-imaging optical design for machine vision and 3D reconstruction.
- Define optical specifications, design analyses, risk analysis with contingency plans, design reviews, manufacturability assessments, verification of design durability and Reliability, vendor survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics; technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- PhD’s Degree in optical engineering, Physics, Chemical engineers.
- The candidate should have excellent technical knowledge regarding optical engineering, e.g. Applied Optics, Diffractive Optics, etc.
- Experience of both imaging optical system and non-imaging optical system design and production.
- Familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc.
- Familiar with optical design for machine vision application, including defects inspection, 3D measurement.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
Please send your application to email@example.com with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.