- Machine-learning algorithm research and implementation for industrial vision application.
- Building C/C++/Python software and libraries for machine learning applications.
- Other R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- PhD holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local applicant.
- Strong programming skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms and experience in deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Pytouch or Caffe.
- Familiarity with algorithms for industrial image/optics applications is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.