- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop control architectures, control functional specification, and system integration requirements that will satisfy process and manufacturing requirements.
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including PLC programming, HMI programs and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations, etc.
- Resolve technical problems relative to automation or motion control.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or automation engineering, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Having the knowledge and ability to create, design, and control automation systems, for example, factory automation, process automation, machine automation control, robot control,etc.
- Understanding of controls for robotics as well as instrumentation experience would be an asset.
- Ability to solve the problems of equipment and perform complex system tests.
- Additional courses in statistics, databases, or robotics is an advantage.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, PLC controls, stand alone drive systems, and servo controls.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.