- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Contribute to the highly motivated, passionate Computer Vision team.
- Collaborate with other computer vision team members to make our technologies.
- Characterize and quantify the performance of the vision system.
- Debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Develop and implement software, SDKs, tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for computer vision applications, including feature extraction, feature detection, template matching, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in information engineering, computer science, electronic engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience with C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development will be a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.