- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Collaborate with other computer vision team members to make our technologies.
- Tackle hard and exciting 3D reconstruction challenges.
- Build and improve upon our core 3D reconstruction pipeline.
- Characterize and quantify the performance of the vision system.
- Research and prototype new approaches.
- PhD’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D reconstruction, object recognition.
- Academic or professional research experience in the field of 3D reconstruction, SLAM.
- Experience with 3D point cloud processing.
- Experience with one or more of the following program languages: C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV.
Please send your application to email@example.com with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable