- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform R&D on SD-WAN orchestrator, FastCloud NFV Orchestrator for 4G & 5G, MEC Orchestrator, MEC Platform Services, etc.
- Software development and integration testing of key modules for Orchestrators, Web-based GUI, Network Slicing, Cloud Platform APIs, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Telecommunications, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Knowledge and experience in Java/JS/CSS/HTML programming.
- Hands on experience in Linux.
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker would be a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.