- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform software development and testing on WAN Optimization and TCP acceleration.
- Perform software development and testing on fully virtualized and cloud-based SD-WAN controller.
- System integration and deployment automation for multi containerized micro services.
- Align with customers and work with other team members to analyse and research on product requirements and features, to develop new product solutions and to write and automate test cases.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stacks and HTTP/REST.
- Programming skills on C, Go programming language or shell scripting.
- Understanding of WAN Optimization technologies, would be plus.
- Hands-on experiences on Linux.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker or other virtualization technologies, Kubernetes, Cloud Computing technologies and Micro services is a plus.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable