- Carry out research on innovative video processing technologies.
- Design and implement real-time video processing systems.
- Develop and optimize video processing systems for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Perform system evaluation and quality assessment.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Multimedia computing, computer architectures, embedded systems, design and analysis of algorithms;
- Signal processing, image/video processing, video coding;
- Computational photography, computer vision, pattern recognition, computer graphics, natural HCI
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming is preferred.
- Familiarity with FPGA design, embedded system, or open source tools including CUDA, OpenCV, FFMPEG, etc is a plus.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.