- Perform energy storage module design, system design to meet existing and future energy system requirement.
- Assist the team leader to initiate projects on energy storage system control with intelligent energy technique.
- Conduct R&D excellence and intellectual property creation in the new area of technology.
- Conduct literature and marketing review on energy technology and study market trend.
- Interact with customers to develop industrial partnership and deliver quality-ensured R&D services.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical, electronics, Mechanical, Information, Computing Engineering or related disciplines with 10 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 8 years of experience, or PhD with 5 years of experience in related area. Suitable candidates with sufficient customer management experience will be offered the position of Senior Manager while those with less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer or Manager.
- Expertise in energy storage system design and layout for energy charging/discharging control and monitor is a must.
- Skilled in intelligent design for energy efficiency, safety, reliable, durable, scheduling, etc is a big plus.
- Good knowledge in the identified field for market development, key players, supply chains and cost is a plus.
- Good written and presentation skills in English, fluency in Mandarin /Cantonese.
- Strong team spirit, well organized with time management, self-motivated.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.