- Lead deep learning based medical image analytics algorithm development for pathology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, and radiology applications.
- Assist R&D director on initiating new medical image processing and analytics business with leading diagnostic institutes and deliver solutions.
- Develop innovative unsupervised and semi supervised learning technologies to tackle the training data bottleneck for medical image analytics.
- Track the latest technology development and market trend on computer aided detection and diagnosis with medical imaging applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or related discipline, 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree or 5+ years for PhD.
- Expertise in medical image analysis, computer vision, and machine learning.
- Familiar with mainstream deep learning platforms and neural network models for computer vision.
- Skilled in C/C++ and Python programming.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.