- To develop advanced technologies for inverters and converters, including circuit, electric schematic and layout design, fabrication & testing, and establish comprehensive patent portfolio for the IP protection.
- To assist supervisor in carrying out projects on next generation SiC-based power electronics as an enabler for electronic vehicles and robots and industrial applications.
- To conduct evaluation and parameter extraction for power circuit design at module level.
- To assist supervisor to coordinate both internal & external resources for grant application, eco-system build-up, technology development and commercialization.
- Master degree or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- 8+ years of relevant experience for master degree and less experience for Ph.D. degree holders.
- Familiar with topologies and control schemes for converter/inverter-based power electronics applications.
- Skilled with electrical simulation software such as PSpice/Saber/PSIM etc., and hardware design tools such as Altium Designer, PADS, etc.
- Experience in DSP/FPGA is a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.