- Lead baseband and protocol software team, and provide project and people management.
- Provide technical leadership in baseband and protocol stack design including architecture and algorithm design, implementation and evaluation.
- Manage projects in the areas of project planning, task assignment, schedule control, design review and quality.
- Coordinate with other internal teams or external partners to review technical requirements, resolve issues and execute project efficiently.
- Bachelor degree or above in the Electric/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- 10+ years working experience with strong wireless system design expertise at terminals side.
- Rich project management experience in IC design of physical layer and protocol stack.
- Extensive experience in system modeling, architecture design, algorithm design, and comprehensive simulation and evaluation for wireless communication systems.
- Familiar with at least one of wireless communication systems such as LTE, NB-IoT, eMTC, Bluetooth, Zigbee and WiFi.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese and strong team spirit.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.