- Understand the needs of advanced power electronics and their applications in smart city, industry 4.0, smart grid, EV, and new energy, etc. and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- Define the technology & project development roadmap based on the business plan & strategy.
- Recruit, develop and build a strong advanced power electronics related technical group.
- Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio and develop the advanced power electronics technologies with competitive advantages for different product applications.
- Work with the BD team to promote, market and commercialize the technologies and products to be developed.
- Build-up close collaboration with local universities and industries to enhance HK leading position in the advanced power electronics.
- Master degree or above in the Electric/Electronics Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 10+ years’ working experience in the electronics industry with well-established expertise in various products; 5+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication.
- In-depth understanding of the complete electronics product development cycle, and system design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost is a must.
- Experience in various electronics systems, such as power transfer system, energy saving system, energy collection, etc. for smart city, industry 4.0, smart grid, EV, new energy, etc. related applications.
- Strong team spirit, independent, responsible and good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and communication skills in English, Cantonese, Putonghua.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.