- Responsible for managing and create content for VIP visits, conferences, trade shows and events.
- Able to identify sharp media angle and maximize publicity for the company.
- Budget management.
- Assist in arranging volunteering & community outreach program for the company.
- Provide daily news monitoring service with the support of agency.
- Assist in preparing wide range of advertising and online promotional materials including LinkedIn message, press release, speech, and other PR materials.
- Taking lead in handing external and internal PR campaigns and communications programs whenever necessary.
- Support Senior Manager on various projects and ad-hoc initiatives as assigned.
- Degree or above in journalism, social work, event management, Chinese or English language, marketing, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in social work, journalism, public relations or corporate communication.
- Process good media sense.
- A good team player with positive attitude.
- Strong event organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Expertise in social media and digital communications channels such as Facebook and Linkedin.
- Live the ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable). Application opens until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.