- Responsible for full spectrum of procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures.
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters.
- Work with users to determine best approach to supply market.
- Prepare RFx document, analyze RFx responses and lead the procurement, including tendering & contracting, process.
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms.
- Compile Purchase Order and maintain good record trail of transactions.
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing for equipment, materials and services.
- Experience in contract preparation, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-orientated.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP.
- Experience in ERP system, a plus.
- Live the ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.